|Click on the above image for a slideshow of my trip|
- Celebrity Centre International (where I gave a talk on Twitter)
- L. Ron Hubbard Exhibition
- Church of Scientology of Los Angeles
- Citizens Commission of Human Rights' "Psychiatry - An Industry of Death Museum"
- Author Services Inc.
- International Management Building
I also managed to watch a performance of a reading of one of L. Ron Hubbard's adventure stories in the L. Ron Hubbard Theater. It was superb!
The highlight of the trip was my visit to the Psychiatry museum - not because it was fun, but because it was so hard-hitting. It really doesn't pull any punches. It tells you the full horror of the history of Psychiatry and its barbaric "treatments" (if you can call them that). Some of it was too difficult to watch. I left there feeling inspired to do more to combat the scourge of Psychiatry.