The Road Back
The Road Back is an effective, doctor approved, tapering program, designed to help overcome drug dependency with little or no withdrawal symptoms.
Developed by Dr James Harper in 1999, it has helped well over 30,000 individuals taper off their medication to date.
The Road Back Program handles side effects caused by the following medication:
- sleep aid
"The Road Back Program is simple to use, effective, and extremely powerful, when applied correctly. You too can have resounding success in getting off your psychiatric medications and getting your life back. Based on extensive research, specific “super foods” have been formulated for this program. Their use, in conjunction with the full and complete Road Back Program, have resulted in an estimated 80% success rate in helping people to get off their psychiatric medications, while also enormously reducing the potential and feared side effects from withdrawal.
- You Can Change
- You Can Change How You Feel
- You Can Be a Positive Influence For Others
- You Can Make It."
Dr James Harper
Other links that may be of interest:
- Label me Sane - http://www.labelmesane.com
- Beat the Benzos - http://www.benzo.org.uk/btb2.htm
- CCHR's videos - http://www.cchr.org/video/
- SSRI Stories - http://www.ssristories.com/
- 10 Antidepressant Alternatives Proven to Work - http://www.originaldrugs.com/blog/general/antidepressant-alternatives/
- Death from Ritalin - http://www.ritalindeath.com/
- Fight for Kids - http://www.fightforkids.org/
- CCHR UK - http://www.cchr.org.uk
- CCHR London - http://groups.msn.com/CCHRLondon